Following on from our delicious recipe last week - here is another one guaranteed to make your mouth water.
225g Almond flour
225g Icing sugar
175g Egg whites
10 drops Red food colouring
suitable amount Rose water essence
1. Sift almond flour with icing sugar.
2. Whisk egg whites slowly until soft peaks form.
3. Gradually add sugar and continue mixing at high speed until firm peaks form.
4. Add red food colouring and rose water essence to meringue. Mix.
5. Fold egg whites into almond flour and sugar mixture. Fold until all whites dissolve. This mixture should be shiny. Pipe on paper to make circular shapes.
6. Leave it cool for several minutes before baking at 150C for 8-10 minutes.
7. Serve with raspberries and rose petal infused tea granitee.
Have a go and let us know what you think!